SerAntwon, works at a call center.
Like most people who work in customer service, he talks to rude people on a regular basis.
Particularly rude callers can be inspirational, it turns out.
"Whenever I get a particularly rude caller, I like to draw what they might look like."
Why not? We all need a creative outlet.
Here are our favourite SerAntwon customer drawings (mostly the rude customers, and some others). (Follow them on Instagram for more; quotes taken from Reddit)
1. "This is uh.. way too many of my callers recently."
2. "Here’s Angie from today after I asked for her account number."
3. "This is all the callers that hit me with this response when asked for information they had been told they would need before I pick up."
4. "Here’s Howard from today, who vomited all his information out before I even had a chance to say hello."
5. "Here’s Ron from today, who asked how I was with no intention of letting me answer."
6. "Here’s Kent from today, who for some reason thought that since he had me on speaker, he had to yell for me to hear him."
7. "Here’s Richard from today, who liked to interrupt his wife to answer every question I asked."
8. "Today I decided to draw what some of my callers think they look like."
9. "This is a real response I got from a guy today after I asked a him for HIS phone number."
10. "For some reason, this seems to be one of my most misunderstood questions."
11. "This seems to be the fan favorite when callers don’t have the information I need:"
12. "Here’s uhhh... a lot of people:"
13. "My callers always seem to spell out the words/names I don’t need the spelling on."
14. "Here’s Doug the mouth breather from today:"
Finally, some good news
Thank you so much to everyone who makes my job a little easier.