In this episode of the Support Insights podcast, we caught up with Emma Sopadjieva, Head of CX Analytics at ServiceNow (ex-Eventbrite and Medallia).
Emma's role at ServiceNow is "90% influence, and 10% data"—a description that resonates, I bet, with everyone who works in customer experience.
In this episode, we dive into what it takes to drive customer experience improvements in a business.
From aligning CX metrics with other departments KPIs to demonstrating a clear ROI of investing in CX, this episode is a masterclass on influencing customer-centric change at a large company.
You'll find out:
- The best structure of a CX department for a customer-centric culture.
- How to prove that your company should invest in customer experience.
- Why NPS is useful, but the drivers of NPS are what's most interesting.
- How Eventbrite leverages customer support conversations to drive product improvements.
- Why you should invest in text and sentiment analytics tools to run real-time analytics projects that REALLY influence decisions.
- Why democratising customer feedback is critical to successful customer-centricity.