In today's Support Insights episode, we sit down with the brilliant Aistė Sobutienė, the customer support director at Vinted.
Together, we tackle three of the most common myths in the customer service world:
- The classic "the customer is always right".
- All customers prefer dealing with a human, as opposed to a machine.
- You always should exceed the customers expectations.
Aiste gifted us with a fresh perspective on these, with some ideas that may surprise you.
Here's a clip of Aiste explaining her thoughts on automation & autonomy from her experience.
In the rest of the episode, we cover:
- Should companies be devoting more to their CX?
- Why customer support/service should prioritise on simply delivering whats expected
- Why measuring your agents time and effort using efficient reporting can help build a competitive product/service